Monday, August 25, 2008

Funny Bunny


I know I should write about something grand like my helpful children but I chose my DOG! I think Bunny is the funniest dog ever. She listens to me and minds better then my kids. This past Saturday Macie and I were trying to move her dead car so we could weed eat underneath it. We were pushing and pulling and giving it our all. Bunny came around the back to where we were. She watched for a second and I said to her "What are you looking at, get up here and help push." She did. She put her fat little paws on the bumper and tried to push then slipped off. I thought maybe it was a fluke so I told her to help us again. She did. Isn't she amazing? She does all she can to make me happy and minds so well. I just wish I could get my kids to do the same. Maybe then I would write about them and say they were amazing too!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Good Morning - I see you were blogging by moonlight again!! Once again you CRACK me up!:DDD Anyways....if you're in town, stop & see me. It's not always as busy as it was the other day when you stopped, PROMISE!!

Robin said...

It's good to have someone (even if it is a dog) listen to you. I love hearing your stories and bits of news. I really miss you Rachel. So glad you are blogging and I can catch up on your life once in a while.

Love what you did to you webpage, how did you do that?

The Stanford Bunch said...

Hey Rachel, the rogersfamilynews blog isn't my mom's blog but one I started a while ago for the whole fam but no one ever uses it. Travis, Taani, and I all have blogs... Travis' is the Rogers in Utah and Taani's is The Farnsworth Four! Good to see you too! :) oh, and Trevon has one too, Return with honor 2010!