It that time of the year, Deer time. I love it! We wake up to beautiful deer in the yard. They always come so close to the windows. We can even see their long pretty eye lashes. It's always fun to welcome in the new fawns. They're so cute and their fur is fluffy. Bet ya didn't know that. I just wish they weren't so shy. I always laugh at the Hunters. They drive all over the Ranch to find the Deer and I tell them "Go out and do all your scavenging, then come back and sit on my porch and you'll get a nice Buck." I don't think I'd let them shoot them though, just with a camera.
Monday, November 10, 2008
There Baaack!
It that time of the year, Deer time. I love it! We wake up to beautiful deer in the yard. They always come so close to the windows. We can even see their long pretty eye lashes. It's always fun to welcome in the new fawns. They're so cute and their fur is fluffy. Bet ya didn't know that. I just wish they weren't so shy. I always laugh at the Hunters. They drive all over the Ranch to find the Deer and I tell them "Go out and do all your scavenging, then come back and sit on my porch and you'll get a nice Buck." I don't think I'd let them shoot them though, just with a camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your family picture is amazing. I would love to wake up to deer in the back yard. We have a lot of deer here, but we mostly see them taking a "nap" on the interstate. Here you can hunt for many deer off of one license. Great state for hunters.
Post a Comment