Wednesday, November 5, 2008
The Election
I'm a little sad, Yes, it did not go my way. I know we all are entitled to our own vote and I feel like mine didn't count! It was so hard to watch them declare our new leader when my state wasn't even done counting yet. Why even include the Western States? I think the Eastern side of our Country matters more. Yes, I am some what a sore loser. We will see... I guess this story will play out in the future, we shall see who was right or wrong. I am glad that prop. 102 at least past, I think if it didn't I would load up and move to Alaska, oh wait, that's in the US too...well at least I could hang out with my new gal pal Sara!! Oprah is no longer my gal pal!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I couldn't even watch it. I became depressed around 8 o.k. my time because they already DECLARED the winner. I don't like that at all. i also had the most awful feeling when I realized it wasn't going to be "my guy" in office. Are you worried? I am a little, well, maybe a lot.
yeah tell me about it, I voted in PA, knowing that Obama would take the state, atleast you voted in a McCain state so atleast you can say your state won! :) Yay that prop 102 won!!
I suppose time will tell! Maybe things will work out OK. Even in our local election most of the people I voted for didn't win!!
Post a Comment